Charleston’s First Choice For Water Damage Repairs
Emergency Service – 24/7 – at your location within 60 minutes or less.
All work is 100% guaranteed for one year.
Upfront FREE estimate available upon request.
We work with all insurance companies to make the claims process hassle free – we bill them, not you.
Water Damage Restoration Process
- Step 1: Initial Emergency Contact
- Step 2: Identification & Assessment of Water Damage
- Step 3: Water Removal//Damage Repair
- Step 4: Surface Drying/Dehumidification/Odor Removal
- Step 5: Cleanup/3M Clean-Trace Disinfection
- Step 6: Home or Property is Restored
- Step 7: Insurance Company is Billed
- Moisture detecting infrared cameras to measure the extent of moisture saturation.
- Hi-tech air mover drying equipment.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
- Sanitizing agents, germicides, & anti-microbial treatments.
- Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture.
- 3M Clean -Trace disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.